- Accommodation will be provided to the candidates who register for the accommodation separately through the accommodation portal.
- Accommodation will provided on first come first serve basis.
- Accommodation will be provided at reasonable prices in Delhi only during the time of Tryst 2017.
- Accommodation will be provided at Hostels in IIT Delhi( Ist Preference to Girls) and Hotels in Delhi. However the accommodation is paid at both locations and is filled on first come first serve basis.
- Food will be provided as reasonable charges. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner would be provided.
- Participants have to pre-register for the food option during the accommodation registration. No on the spot request for food will be entertained.
- Robonation will try to provide the best possible services for accommodation and fooding , however Robonation would not be responsible if the services do not meet certain expectations. ( Each individual may have different paying capacity and expectations therefore we would try to set a minimum benchmark to provide these services.)
Hospitality Details :
Few participants would be provided Accommodation at IIT Delhi on FCFS basis and others would be provided at Hotels in Delhi as fixed by Organizing Team.
Charges for both the Hospitality would be same regardless of the service parameters.
Hospitality Charges : INR 600 per person per day
Additional Charges for Food @300 per day for three times.
Charges would include shared accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Terms and Conditions
- The accommodation provided will be on sharing basis.
- Students from same college and groups as registered would be provided accommodation in same hostel/hotel .However it may not be feasible to accommodate everyone according to their choices. Hence the decision of Organizing Team would be final and binding and no changes/choices would be provided to any candidate.
- The Accommodation charges are strictly non-refundable, Non Exchangeable.
- The Accommodation Charges paid through CC Avenue (online Payment)/Direct Bank Deposite will include 3% bank processing charges.
- Participants are responsible for all their belongings (laptop, Mobile phones, luggage etc). Team Robonation or Team Tryst IIT Delhi will be not liable any kind of loss or mishap to your property.
- All are advised to carry their own locks for security concerns.
- We would not be able to accommodate everyone at IIT Delhi during Tryst and hence mixed accommodation is arranged.
- Accommodation Charges include:
Accommodation facility on sharing basis and food (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- At the time of checkout the occupants are required to return the commodities provided by the organizers.
- You are required to follow the rules and regulations of the hotel and locality, no usage of Alcohol or drugs will be tolerated.
- All student participants must carry their valid College/School photo ID card. Others must bring their valid photo identity for the purpose of verification. People without valid photo identity card will not be allowed to avail accommodation.
- Random Checks would be made to avoid any illegal practice at the accommodation area. Any Person found guilty would be heavily fined and disqualified.
- Team Robonation and Tryst and administration of IIT Delhi will not be responsible for any mishaps that occur through the duration of your stay for Robonation 2016-17.
- Those carrying their laptops or similar electronic gadgets will have to declare their belongings which could be checked for verification.
- Hospitality will be available only to those who are attending any event during Tryst.
- Registration for Hospitality is not available On the Spot
- You can Check-In on the following dates:
- 24th Feb 2017, Time On or after 1200hrs
- 25th Feb 2017, Time On or after 1200hrs
- 26th Feb 2017, Time On or after 1200hrs
- No check in before these dates and time will be entertained, you can only check in On or After check-in date & time.
- There is only one check out date available
- 26th Feb 2017, Time On or Before 1130hrs
- 27th Feb 2017, Time On or Before 1130hrs
- 28th Feb 2017, Time On or Before 1130hrs
Guidelines of Staying at a Hotel/IIT
- Do not smoke in an area where is easily to cause a fire, “NO Smoking in bed”.
- Guests are required to follow the advice and directions of the Host.
- As this is huge event coordination and cooperation is required from the guests.
- Do not bother other guests, such as singing loudly, or any other noisy actions, etc.
- Gambling or any other behavior that is against public morals in the hallways or guest rooms is prohibited.
- Inviting strangers into the guest rooms, to use the facilities and or amenities is prohibited.
- The use of facilities and or amenities in the hallways or the guest rooms for any other purpose is prohibited.
- Removing items from guest rooms or moving them to other places in the hotel is prohibited
- Installation of any foreign item in to guest rooms or any part of our building is prohibited.
- Leaving unattended luggage or other items in the hallway or lobby is prohibited.
- The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Check-in:-Please present your ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. By Law visitors must present personal documents for hotel records. These documents will be returned upon departure.
- Departure:-Check out time is (mention your checkout time here) please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. Extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, the occupants will be allowed to stay by paying additional charges at that time. In case of failure of the guest in vacating the room on expiry of check-out date, the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
- It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise.
- Photographs and Video’s:-Using photographs and video’s taken in hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
- Random checks would be made to avoid any illegal practice at the accommodation area. Any person found guilty would be heavily fined and disqualified.
- The guest is not entitled to make any modifications in the hotel room and its equipment.
- All electric appliances should be switched off and the windows should be closed when guests go out.
- In case of violation of the above regulations or any misconduct as deemed to cause others’ inconvenience or discomfort, the Management reserves the right to ask the guest to leave.
- Children are not permitted to be left unsupervised neither in the room nor on other hotel’s premises. The parents or the Faculties are responsible for their children’s or students’ safety.