Generate design ideas in any form, turn 2D designs into digital 3D objects and create fully dimensioned drawings to document your designs.
This workshop focusses from Basics concepts in the field of designing and increases the imagination power of the students 2-d designing is the 1st design after making the 2-d view of any element it is necessary to provide the accurate dimension to our parts and finally we make the 3-d view of our element. It is necessary to the students to 1st the 2-d design. It covers introduction of designing, 2-d design, drafting and dimensioning,presenting design sheet and in the final work on some project.
Duration: 2 Days [3 Sessions]
Cost of Workshop:₹ 1550/- per student
*No refunds will be entertained
Introduction to AutoCAD 2D
Taking the AutoCAD Tour
- Navigating the Working Environment
- Working with Files
- Displaying Objects
Creating Basic Drawings
- Inputting Data
- Creating Basic Objects
- Working with Units
- Selecting Objects in the Drawing
- Changing an Object’s Position
- Creating New Objects from Existing Objects
- Changing the Angle of an Object’s Position
- Creating a Mirror Image of Existing Objects
- Creating Object Patterns
- Changing an Object’s Size
Drawing Organization & Inquiry Commands
- Changing Object Properties
- Using Linetypes
- Trimming & extending Objects to defined boundaries
- Creating parallel & offset geometry
- Joining objects
- Breaking an object into two objects
- Applying a Radius Corner to Two Objects
- Creating an angled corner between two objects
- Changing part of an object’s shape
Working with Layouts
- Using Layouts
- Using Viewports
Annotating the Drawing
- Creating Multiline Text
- Creating Single Line Text
- Using Text Styles
- Editing Text
- Creating Dimensions
- Using Dimension Styles
- Editing Dimensions
- Using Multileaders
- Hatching Objects
- Editing Hatch Objects
Working with Reusable Content
- Using Blocks
- Using Tool Palettes
Creating Additional Drawing Objects
- Working with Polylines
- Creating Splines
- Creating Ellipses
- Designing Of Mechanical Machine Tools In 2-D View.
- Design Of Two Parts of Lathe Machine And Its Drafting.
Participants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
Team specifications :
Participants have to register individually.
Your interest to attend the workshop.
Certificate of Appreciation from Tryst IIT Guwahati in association with Robonation and Robotech Labs Private Limited.
For further queries contact:
+91 9540 93 2700