This workshop on Embedded Systems is an exhaustive hands on training program on Embedded Systems designed to meet the industry needs and provide students with placements..
25th February 2017– 9AM to 6 PM & 26th February 2017 – 9 AM to 1 PM
Duration: 2 Days [3 Sessions]
Venue: IIT Delhi
Cost of Workshop:₹ 1550/- per student
*No refunds will be entertained
Introduction to Embedded System and Robotics
- Applications and Future Scope
Micro – Controllers and its features
- Atmega and its features
- I/ O Ports and Working
- How to Glow a LED, LED Patterns
- How to use a Sensor with uC
- LED Control using Sensor. (Hands – On)
- Interface LCD with a micro controller
- Display Name on LCD.
- Display on LCD through the Keyboard.
- Making a Digital Clock or Counter.
- Communicate with a PC or Laptop (Hands – On)
- Display Text on PC using the Embedded Board (Hands – On)
- Control LED with the help of PC. (Hands – On)
- Interfacing Relay with Controller.
- Writing Code to use Relay as switch to control Real appliances.
Home Automation Project
- Home Automation Project to Control Heavy Appliances using uC and Sensors.
- STEM v1.0 Board
- USB Cable
- USB to TTL Convertor
- IR Sensor
- Relay board
- Connecting Wires
* Free Take-away Kit in a group of 4-5 Members
Participants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
Team specifications :
Participants have to register individually or in groups of 4-5.
For individuals groups will be formed on the spot.
Your interest to attend the workshop.
Certificate of Appreciation from Tryst IIT Delhi in association with Robonation and Robotech Labs Private Limited.
For further queries contact:
+91 9540 93 2700