Quadcopter (from Quad “four” and Copter “helicopter”) is an aerial robot combining a simple propeller mechanism with powerful electronics for limitless real-world applications. It is an embedded system comprising of microcontrollers, sensors, flight gear and other integrated components.
This workshop helps participants to develop a Quadcopter project from scratch while understanding the various engineering concepts in making a working Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. Developing a Quadcopter provides the right kind of hands-on application that an Engineering student needs!
26th February 2017– 2 PM to 6 PM & 27th February 2017 – 9 AM to 6 PM
Duration: 2 Days [3 Sessions]
Venue: IIT Delhi
Cost of Workshop:₹ 1550/- per student
*No refunds will be entertained
- Build and Test your own Quadcopter
- Introduction to design and development of Multi Rotor Vehicles
- Understanding the Electronics circuitry involved in Quadrotor
- Learn about Stability and Control of Drones
- Learn about the working of sensors like Accelerometer and Gyroscopes
- Hands-on experience on DC motors, ESCs (Electronic Speed Controllers) and Quadcopter Embedded control board
- Multi-rotor Vehicles – Introduction
- Understanding rotary-wing aircraft and their dynamics
- Design of the Structure
- Stability & Control of Drones
- Algorithm of the control systems
- Lecture Session – 4 hrs
- Design Session – 1 hr
- Fabrication Session – 2 hrs
- Calibration Session – 1 hr
- Simulator Test and Flight Session : 1 hr
- Flying Session by our Expert- 3 hrs
Kit will be used in groups to cover the practicals/demo during the workshop. The Kit is not takeaway. However if anyone wants to buy the kit then the Kit can be purchased separately on the spot .
Participants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
Team specifications :
Participants have to register individually
Your interest to attend the workshop.
Certificate of Appreciation from Tryst IIT Delhi in association with Robonation and Robotech Labs Private Limited.
For further queries contact:
+91 9540 93 2700