Ever wondered about Mars Rover ?? or the Automated Robots, if yes then this workshop is a secure platform for you to enter into the field of robotics and see how actual things work. In this workshop students learn everything, from basic integration of sensors to microcontrollers to how can we make our robot a unmanned ground vehicle. The Robot will be able to navigate itself and relay a video simultaneously. The Robot can be controlled by Ground Station( Laptop ) using wireless device
26th February 2017– 2 PM to 6 PM & 27th February 2017 – 9 AM to 5 PM
Duration: 2 Days [3 Sessions]
Venue: IIT Delhi
Cost of Workshop:₹ 1550/- per student
*No refunds will be entertained
Introduction to Robotics and How things Work?
- Architecture and Programming of uC
ADC and UART
- Serial Communication
- Interfacing Robot to Laptop
Sensor Interfacing to Microcontrollers
- IR Sensors
Wireless Video Cam
- Video Relay to Ground station
- Intregrated Unmanned Ground Vehicle.
- Autonomous Navigation of Robot
- Obstacle Avoider
- Control the Robot using Laptop/ PC
- Display the Navigation on Laptop Screen ( Left /Right turns etc)
- Video Transmission on the Laptop/ Projector Screen
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- Autonomous Navigation
- Display the Navigation as well as transmit live video while avoiding the obstacles.
The kit includes
- Atmega based Microcontroller board
- USB Programmer
- Wireless Camera (Optional)
- Connecting Cables and Wires
- Nut and Bolts
- Screw Driver
- CD Containing Codes and Software
- Castor Wheels
- Two Batteries
* Free Take-away Kit in a group of 4-5 Members
Participants having a valid ID card of their respective educational institutions are eligible for the workshop.
Team specifications :
Participants have to register individually or in group of 4-5 members.
For individuals or team of 2 or 3 groups will be formed on the spot.
Your interest to attend the workshop.
Certificate of Appreciation from Tryst IIT Delhi in association with Robonation and Robotech Labs Private Limited.
For further queries contact:
+91 9540 93 2700