Register for Workshops at IIT Guwahati.
|S No||Workshop Name||Dates||Fee Per Student||Kit Structure||Register|
|1||Sixth Sense Robotics||17-18 Mar’18 at IIT Bombay||
2500/- (With Kit)
5000/- (Per Team with Kit)
|(SDK Kit + Study Material) Per Student||Register|
|2||Automobile Mechanics & IC Engines||17-18 Mar’18 at IIT Bombay||1200/-||(SDK Kit + Study Material) Per Student||Register|
General Terms and Conditions
• It is advised to check the content before registering for the workshop to avoid any difficulty at the time of workshop related to content.
• Only those candidates who have paid their registration fee for workshop or who had received a valid confirmation mail to join the workshop are only allowed to attend the workshop.
• Parents/Relatives/Friends and others will not be allowed to sit inside/outside the workshop venue. At the time of workshops students must have their payment proof/gate Pass of the workshop, with college ID.
• All the practicals may not be covered according to content. Main demos and practicals would be covered according to time limitations. Rest of the projects is to be done by the participants themselves after the workshop.
• All Certificates will be issued by Techniche IIT Guwahati in association with Robotech Labs directly to candidate right after completion of 1st day Workshop.
• Robonation,Robotech Labs or Techniche is not responsible for any disputes in kit distribution among students. Ownership of the kit has to be decided by the students among themselves by their own mutual agreement. Participants are required to form their own group if coming individually. Students from different College can form a Team.
• Charges for the Workshop is NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, NON EXTENDABLE.
• Duration of the Workshops is 12 Hours .
• Take away Training Kit will be given in a Group of 4 Members for only hardware based workshops as given in details. In all other modules, Training Kit(CD) will be distributed to each person individually. Training kit is NOT REPLACEABLE, NOT EXCHANGEBLE.
• The content/training kit might differ from the images as shown on the website. • We are only charging for the 2 days Workshop, kits provided are complementary, therefore replacement of the kit or any component of the kit is not possible. • Each Team(4-5 members)/(individual if not formed a team) should carry atleast 1 Laptop with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 Installed with sufficient battery backup + A 220v AC Power Extension Cord/Board to extent Charging point/sockets of 200vAC . 220v AC Power Socket are very limited & hence Power Extension Cord/Cable will help you to get your Own 220VAC Charging Point for your Laptop. 220vAC will be given as per the availability and resources provided by Tryst-2017 IIT.
• Participants registered for Ethical Hacking Workshop ,Cloud Computing Workshop, Raspberry Pi, Internet of Things have to manage their own Internet Connectivity during Workshop. Techniche-IIT is not responsible for the same.
• We are not responsible for any software failing to run/install on the participant’s laptop. • Please carry 2-3 9V Batteries additionally for the hardware workshops for practical purposes. Additionally, hardware kit can also be purchased at Rate of INR 1500/- & software kit can be purchased at the Rate of INR 400/-.
• If we find any candidate misbehaving or showing misconduct with any member of organizing team, his candidature will be cancelled immediately and he has to leave IIT Guwahati campus Immediately.
• Scheduled date of the Workshop is Tentative & can be changed as per actual Techniche 2017 Scheduled dates. Final Schedule time will be updated to candidates via SMSs & Emails. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, You hereby commit that if in any case the workshop is not held in IIT Guwahati, then you are agreeing to participate in the workshop outside IIT Guwahati without any disputes.
• There will be No competition after the workshop. Only study session will be there after that workshop will be over.
• For any queries/feedback to be submitted you can visit the feedback section of the website and we would be happy to resolve your query and take action on your feedbacks.
• Charges for the Workshop/Competition/Accommodation is NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, NON EXTENDABLE.
• In case of cancellation of Workshops from Robonation, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the participant is not willing to take another workshop then the fee would be refunded after deducting the bank charges.
• If Robonation is able to provide alternate venue for the same cancelled workshop then in such case no refund would be applicable.
• If In Any Case Workshop is cancelled by Organizers Techniche IIT Guwahati due to any reason, then the participants would be given the new dates for the workshops as decided by the Techniche IIT Guwahati, In such case no refund would be given by Robonation or Robotech Labs.
• Cash refund is NOT possible under any circumstance.